Welcome to the Respect Life Ministry for St Ann parish. On the top, please see archived email blasts, sign up, and links to pro-life organizations and information.
- Forth Saturday Mass at St Ann for Our Lady’s Respect Life Intentions will be February 27 at 8am. Holy Hour of Reparation will follow in Church, and Father will lead prayer at the Planned Parenthood.
Spiritual Adoption of the Abortion Vulnerable
On the first Sunday of October, Respect Life Sunday, we started a parish-wide Spiritual Adoption of the Abortion Vulnerable program at our parish. Based on the theme of “Pray, Act, Give”, daily opportunities for prayer and monthly opportunities to act and give will be suggested.
For February, “GIVE” is to the work of Ruth Institute – Inspiring the Survivors of the Sexual Revolution. Please consider donating to their good work, and signing up for their email list too.
The suggested “ACT” is to use the educational program of the Culture of Life Studies Program for your family. Program material start at preschool through high school. The “Miracle of Life” coloring book is an especially meaningful way for a family to celebrate their unborn baby!
During this prayer campaign from October 2020 – July 2021, we invite you to PRAY – GIVE – ACT for the abortion vulnerable, offering your spiritual sacrifice to God for the salvation of souls. Here’s how it works:
1. PRAY daily with the provided prayer card, especially with your children. This prayer was specifically chosen to be appropriate even for young children to pray for the respect life cause.
PRAY monthly at Mass for Our Lady’s Respect Life Intentions on 4th Saturday mornings.
2. GIVE monthly to the respect life organizations suggested, which have been approved by Fr Reid. These organizations will also be recipients of our parish tithing.
3. ACT regularly with suggestions which will change monthly, usually coinciding with the organization featured that month.
Details for GIVE and ACT items in this campaign will be listed in:
- the parish bulletin & communications
- respect life email list. Please use form to the right to be added to the respect life email list.
- right here on the St Ann Respect Life blog respectlifestanncharlotte.wordpress.com
Inside the packet, you will also find a special gift and resource brochures to help you share the message of respect life. Posters will be up in the narthex on the first weekend of each month featuring the growth of an unborn baby throughout this campaign.
Let us pray!
“Jesus Mary and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to protect each baby in its mother’s womb. Please give the parents of these children the help they need to keep their babies strong and healthy. Amen.”